Monday, August 15, 2016

Time for Gathering Goblin Dice and Red Scripts!

Okay, if it already hasn't hit you, I prefer Gathering over Crafting, aka "Grandmaster of the Land".
I'm currently working on matching out my outfits with the Goblin Dice... I've already got all the outfit pieces and equipment and I've upgraded my equipment with the Goblin Dice so my Pickaxe, Hatchet and Fishing Pole are all item level 200 right now and I've also leveled all three chest pieces to item level 200 so now I'm slowly working on the rest of the pieces... which should just be a few more weeks honestly
I have always preferred my miner over all of them, mining ore just made more sense to me so she was the first one I matched out, then my Botanist, and finally the Fisherman but now they are all my favorites... but the Miner's outfit is the only one I've dyed to match her hair and makeup to make it more 'her style'.

And then back to Yo-Kai collecting....


You know I finally got all of the medals up to 15 in quanity... to find out when I was turning them in, the last 3 had to have 30 of them!  I was so furious... but I worked hard for it and you will have to see the next update for the finale of the Yo-Kai Event! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment