Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Final Fantasy XIV - Astrologian - Yo-Kai hunting and Fate Grinding



Well it was Monday again so what better to do then catch up on a few things... like collecting the Legendary Yo-Kai Medals.


I have to admit, the Whisper Go Mount looks pretty... goofy but like all the other mounts, it's a must have and once you start collecting those medals it's like 'Well, while I'm here." lol

I decided to float around in the South Shroud at Quarymill... messing with the occupants all sitting around waiting for the Deep Dungeon, hehehe...

Then I decided to try and run a 'Leveling Duty' ....


And got this...




I never understood why doing 'Leveling' Duties gave you random Trials... I mean shouldn't the Trial Duties do that?  Aren't Leveling Duties for just the longer quests?  Oh well, so I got some bonus points by doing the Ifirit Trial...

Then did a Guild random Duty...



...and that took like 3 minutes and then back to South Shroud for Fate Grinding... and I decided to run another Leveling Duty... which I'll admit I nearly fell asleep.





I hate being a healer, doing the same move over and over and over again... it becomes extremely boring and stressful at the same time.. in fact I tried to snap one picture here and nearly let my Tank die, oops O.o  I didn't though, I saved him, yay! lol

Then I knew it was time to take a break from Duties and go back to Fate Grinding because there was no way I was going to be able to handle just keeping a tank a alive again for 30 minutes... the same spell over and over again.











But after a few hours... I got the rest of my Whisper Legendary Medals and a maxed out a few other ones and went back to the Central Shroud to Fate Grind to get other Legendary Medals...

This was a fun fate...
I was alone, I cleared out this area and was waiting for more to spawn...


then they did...



And then the crowd came!



The nice thing is, I only have 7 more weapons to collect as you can see from my inventory list...


I've got half of each so it won't be long until I have the Legendary mount yay!! I'm hoping to have it by the end of the week :)










No comments:

Post a Comment