Monday, August 22, 2016

Fallout 4 - Vault 88 - Build your OWN society underground!

I have all the expansions to Fallout 4 but this one is by far my favorite...

I love making the little towns, but the problem is the stuff is always 'dirty' and you have a limit to how much you can have... now don't get me wrong, there's a limit to the Vault 88 too, but it's so high that I haven't hit it yet!

The quests are kind of funny... watching Clem blow up on the bike is always a treat but I'll tell you all a hint...

When doing the Experiments, there IS a cost and a gain for each choice so it pays to read up on every one of them!!


In the end, if you're looking for a medium good and bad, the 2nd choice on EACH of them is the 'right' choice...


All of 'Ted's' Experiments (3rd Choice) make society happy, but costs your vault something fierce, especially the gambling one as it'll drain your finances quickly!

All of Dr. Braun's Experiments (1st Choice) make society mad, but benefits the vault immensely...

But there is another thing you can get from choosing the 2nd choices, extra bonuses to your endurance and luck etc... which I can't pass up so I chose all the 2nd choices for myself!!

And then built my vault... and then discovered something new... that would help me find all the AI characters!! I'm making a special post for it so stay tuned for that post coming up soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment