Thursday, August 11, 2016

Moonfire Faire 2016 Final Fantasy XIV



Okay so... I know this has been out for a little over a week now but I finally decide to take a look at it...  Remember how I said that I notice this game tends to take a lot away from real life things, like the TV shows we have out there now, well COME ON SQUARE.... this one is obviously a parody on Power Rangers, I mean, please! lol 

What's worse is they are self-admitted failures, they say they're awesome but they ask for our (the light warrior)'s help? Please...

Well I did two of the quests.. I plan on doing the rest this week but it's just one of those cheesy things I want to shake my head at...

Sometimes I have no idea why Square does the things that it does... like the Hildibrand Manderville
 quests... I'm like, questioning why I play the game at all sometimes when I do these quests, he's so dimwitted it's sickening... but then I laugh and say, maybe it's not so bad, with so much drama going on, this might be okay... Plus Hildy running around with "Gigi" it's like, I want to yell so badly, it's VIVI come on, we know exactly who that is, Vivi from Final Fantasy 9, don't call him Gigi.  And don't call him a girl, he's a BOY, Zidane proved that in Final Fantasy 9 when he taught him how to pee under the stars LOL.

Anyway... I did enjoy the cute prehistoric mount that came with the quests... I'm actually hoping there's a way to keep it, I like these kinds of mounts and it's so colorful... better than that big fat Moogle everyone's riding in the air,... looks like a big fat marshmallow!

Well I guess we'll see how these Moonfire Faire thing turns out, I'll update you all more when I complete the remaining quests and get a look at these poses I can get... oh what fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment