Monday, August 22, 2016

Final Fantasy XIV 3.38 Update Release Date - August 23, 2016

I was surprised to see this update coming but then I read into what it will entail... and got excited!


With this update, people who have been doing the Void and Weeping City will be able to trade in the coins for something 'new' that they'll be able to trade in for Illuminati Gobdip! Yes indeed!!  That means we now can do these raids and trade it in for the upgrade needed to turn our i230 weapons into i240 weapons!!  I'm really excited about this because it's so hard to find groups to do the Savage raids.. at least ones that are understanding.

Being a family person, I don't have 'time' to set up a routine group that can meet all the time to repeat raids, it's just not possible and that's what people are looking for in these party finders.  So I've tried my luck in trying to find a match party and it just never happened.  Sat waiting for almost 2 hours one time and still didn't get 2 people in the waiting list for a group...

So now I'm counting down until the update!! Time to do something else to pass the time and then back to the collecting again next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment