Monday, August 22, 2016

Minecraft - Extra Large Map on Playstation 4



Okay, so this isn't a 'new' map... my husband and I have been working on this map for a considerable amount of time... in fact, when we first started Minecraft together with this map, we had no idea how big it was!  I assumed it was just a large map, like the classic maps.. but then my husband started walking.. and walking... and walking... and then we realized it was 25 maps total, 5 x 5 maps!


I was amazed, but my husband left a nice trail of torches behind him to follow back...


but that wasn't enough so I logged into my account and found one of our maps and walked his character back by looking at the map below! Worked out, and I got him back!!



So, again, as you can see, this place isn't 'new' we built a nice landing, hollowed out some land and built up a castle up the side of the other mountain with an underwater glass tunnel.


But my favorite place is underground...  I like to tunnel until I find a pawn of lava and then hollow out around it and keep all the ores out, ready to use my diamond pickaxe with Fortune III and Efficiency IV and Unbreaking III all attached to it...


I have to admit, one of my favorite updates is the one where it doesn't require a 25 to 30 level to be drained upon the creation of one weapon, it used to be so hard to get that back up... now it only costs 3 points!! Yay!!

Off to mining.... and then a few more games while awaiting Final Fantasy XIV's update!

No comments:

Post a Comment