Monday, August 15, 2016

Catching up on the Weekly Lore Tomes - Final Fantasy XIV

Okay so it's been awhile since I last posted, I've been really caught up in the Yo-Kai event and catching up on all my weekly goals as well so let's get this started!

So we start with, once again, the expert duty and a trial duty as well... Landed the Hullbreaker Isle (Hard) and the King Thordan trial this time around... at this point I'm looking forward more to the Trials (except Nidhogg).


So then I decided to do the Burden of the Son duty... You know this one personally reminds me of the transformer show, like when they all hook up together and it starts that techno music, I'm like, ahh! Cheesy!


I was worried I was going to end up with the group that can't get passed the Auto-clean but we were able to clear it pretty quickly.  Doing so gets us that Midas Gear, which is extremely helpful in getting the 230 level weapons that can then be leveled up to 240 after doing some Savage runs.

Plus the extra Midas gear helps too from the little drops (that are now ulimited grabs!) Sure the item level is only 220, but it's better then the 210 stuff!

And then of coarse it's time to repair myself again... you can take a look at my Paladin gear here, all the Hellfire armor and weapons have been aquired so yay!


Then I decided to try my luck as going in to either the Void Ark or Weeping City as my Paladin...


...unfortunately, almost a half hour later I still was getting no where on my wait time... the trouble with entering these as a tank is there's only 3 allowed per Duty so the back up time for waiting for one is ridiculous and it's just a lot faster as a DPS... so... I gave in a switched over to my Summoner...


And while I waited I did some more Yo-Kai Fates... and then bang, not much later and I got the Void Ark Duty!


Sometimes I want to fall asleep during this duty, I mean, just like the expert duties you just get tired of them after a short while of doing them over... and over... and over... and... over... a...n...d... o..v..e..r...

Ok so sped through it with little issues, yay...

Now to wait for the Weeping City...


And blasted through that...


and then one more round of expert Duties as the Paladin again...


And we're done for the day, yay! (And the week! Maxed out my Lore Tomes until Tuesday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment