Monday, August 22, 2016

Finishing Collecting the Lore Tomes - Final Fantasy XIV

Well I started off my Wednesday by flying around then did a regular duty to finish leveling my Marauder to 37 and then back to the big duties, the regular Expert Duty and the Trial (King Thordan) Duty... and then I had 445... 5 more tomes left!  So I decided to run over and do a quick beast quest over in the Dravanian Forelands (worth 5 Lore Tomes!)  And ta-da 450 Lore Tomes in less than 2 days!  No more running Expert trials through the week, easy peasy!


So next... since I have everyone of my classes up to the minimum of 37...  I ran all their individual class quests until I got their Soul Crystals for the next level!!


So now I've got the Bard, the Warrior, the Dragoon, and the Ninja!!


Completing my entire set here!!



So excited now to just move onto straight leveling and I don't feel so behind anymore here...

and then when Thursday poppped around the corner, I collected all my Red Scripts for the day, 9 more Goblin Dice, 2 more upgrades!!  Almost fully complete on my Gatherer's Gear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment