Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Final Fantasy XIV - Terrible Duty experiences.

You know the problem with Duties is it randomly pairs you with whoever is available... and sometimes those the people you get landed with leave or are terrible or just don't care about doing the Duty at all...

Like this one, I was actually quite excited because The Sunken Temple of Quan is right up my alley for my Astrologian... but then the tank showed up running around with 'Sword Oath'  ... and I know Tanks, I am one lol so I know they should be able to have Shield Oath... he started running off and I looked at him and said "Shield?" and it was like he didn't care, killed a few mobs... and then stopped...

I took the opportunity to ask him if he had done the Shield Oath quest... and suddenly he ran back to the very beginning of the Duty and then disconnected...  As you can see, my reaction was pretty... well annoyed lol




So I tried to do another Duty... and got landed with the Tam-Tara Deepcroft... ugh it's the most annoying one of all.... and what's worse is I got landed with 3 NOOBS!



It's like they'd never done a Duty before... which I figured they'd of had to have done at least one... but nope, they just stood around doing nothing... especially when it came to the orbs... the tank couldn't hold aggro so I kept dying.. and when I tried to keep 'everyone' alive, he died because his attributes and armor is a mess... it was a terrible headache...





They didn't even know how to properly 'Return' after they died, I had to walk the whole way back around and revive them... I was about ready to give up on Duties for the day after this one...



Thankfully I was able to pull it together for myself and do one more Duty and the group was perfect, knew everything and went smoothly and then I called it a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment