Saturday, October 1, 2016

FINAL FANTASY XIV The Weeping City of Mhach Raid - OZMA FAIL

So the first video here, is of coarse of me, as a Summoner, trying my best here with an already lacking team....

Just a heads up, it took us 2 tries on the first spider boss, and 3 on the next one... so what do you think Ozma is going to be?  Terrible!

Well, a lot of people wonder what goes wrong during this fight, why is everyone dying? 
Usually it has to do with one team screwing it up for everyone... especially on Ozma because Ozma requires everyone to be doing their part... 1 team can be lacking a LITTLE bit where the other two can pick up the slack and keep the healers of that 1 team alive... but when they're just plain terrible, well, it drags everyone down.

So here's a look at what NOT to do on Ozma, (not me, just watch the other teams and players lol)!


I'll admit, I'm not as jumpy as I probably should be on this team, but I kind of expected us to fail from the start... I was hoping I was wrong... but I wasn't lol

No comments:

Post a Comment