Saturday, October 1, 2016

Final Fantasy XIV - Containment Bay P1T6 Sophia - Warring Triad



Okay...

This one I was honestly very nervous about.... I mean Sephirot wasn't so bad, but he was tough enough, I figured Sophia would be trying to DESTROY everything... but it actually was much easier than I thought once you got it down.

Okay so the biggest key to this battle is WATCH WHERE YOU'RE STANDING!!

She plays out like Leviathan (Extreme), she tilts the floor you're standing on to weigh your judgement and if you're standing on the wrong side... well, you're going for a ride off the edge!


Kill the Adds ASAP and watch your standing, it's LITERALLY that easy, we did it on our second try (once we figured out the tilting method!)

Oh and enjoy the Final Fantasy 6 tunes, I mean man, that brought back some memories, it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment