Saturday, October 1, 2016

FF14 Update!

Sorry about the waiting everyone, I've been running around trying to get whatever I can done but like I said, I have kids, so they come first so it's been awhile since I've been able to update.

Now that I finally have some free time on my hands, I was able to go through and get a few more things done, you know, like finishing collecting all the remaining armor and working on my Ultimate Weapon, collecting Umbrite etc etc...


I even had some fun while upgrading my White Mage... I mean when your Tank goes AWAL you literally have to take a break until they decide to come back... and as you can see, I did not take it lightly...


but that's what emotes are for!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....



I did a few more random Raids, Alexander: Burden of the Son (A8) and the slightly lower High Level Random Dungeon Raids....


and of coarse The Weeping City of Mhach, which I had an AWESOME view of the first one I did.


I literally showed up right before they started Ozma, I ran my heart out to reach the group and BAM, shut out at the last minute so instead I got to watch.

It's actually a really cool view, I uploaded my video of it which I will share in my next post so you all can enjoy it as well.... and then of coarse I tried to do the Weeping City of Mhach again just for kicks and ended up with a terrible group and failed miserably at it... and for fun, I uploaded it as well!

So enjoy, I'll be sharing those posts shortly, as well as the Alexander - Soul of the Creator (A12) video I was able to save of my group completing it on day 1 of the NEW 3.4 Patch!! So excited to have some new things to do, aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment