Saturday, October 1, 2016

Final Fantasy XIV - 3.4 Patch Update - Hildibrand Manderville Quest!

I'll try not to give too much away here, (aside from the screenshots, READER BEWARE!)

Hildibrand is always a fun quest to do, I'm still, more or less, waiting for a fun duty to come out of this, but it still hasn't happened yet... maybe in the 3.5 Patch?

Although I was excited to see the name VIVI finally appear.  I love old references to old games... first time I saw Vivi I knew who he was... when they said Gigi I wondered if the creators were going to change it to be Vivi or they were just trying to change up the name a little bit (like they took the H out of Sephiroth).

It was a fun quest, I thoroughly enjoyed this fun tale, especially the 3 old looney bins, that was cute.

Can't wait to see what becomes of all them again (in 3.5).



I will admit, I feel like we were owed a little more but I'll take what we can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment