Sunday, July 31, 2016

Yo-Kai Medals - Final Fantasy 14

I'll tell you, right now being level 60 means nothing when it comes to these medals.

I'm really grateful they did add them because it sure helps with finding groups to do Fates with in those lower levels... but at the same time, now I've lost those groups that wander around the Northern Thanalans and Central Highlands... they're so busy doing the medals they don't have time for level grinding...

I was able to get all the regular Yo-Kai medals this past Tuesday when it came out but... now I have over 100 of them and no place to use them... I mean, sure you get those legendary medals, (which is what I want now) but what do you do with all those extra Yo-Kai medals?   I think you should be able to trade them in for something rather than blinding collecting them for no reason...

I've heard they're talking about adding another event to follow this Yo-Kai medal one (seems like they're following the Pokemon Go trend to me lol, feeding everyone's OCD habits you know?) so we can only hope!

In the meantime, I only have a few more of the weapons to collect with the legendary medals.... I will admit, the new minions are a nice bonus.  Most people are trying so hard to get 1 minion... and the game literally hands you 13 for doing a handful of fates (I know you're actually doing like 50 fates but they fly by with the groups, it feels like nothing).

I find the groups in my area (Diablos) are hanging out in the Middle La Noscea and Lower La Noscea... I've also seen them group up in Central Shroud..... I wish they'd stay around the South Shroud more in the Quarrymill area... but it seems that's just over populated with people all trying to do the Deep Dungeon that was just released also...  That was fun the first time I'm just interested in the Tomes and XP boosts to my lower jobs now, I'm surprised people are still grinding in it to be honest....

I've finished my weekly collecting of red scripts and maxed out my Tomes as of Thursday (doing daily challenges really help with that every week) So just waiting for the new cycle to start....

My main job is a Paladin (I know, booo Warrior is better, I've heard it a million times, well I like my Paladin!)  and my sub is a Summoner... I didn't really like the Scholar side, but I have that too at level 60... I'm now working on all of the jobs simultaneously now... slowing grinding them 5 levels at a time... which is where these new Yo-Kai medals come in, it's a great chance to slap that watch on a low level job and run the fates with the groups, you get the experience boosts and levels while doing barely anything at all except stabbing a few monsters here and there and not having to worrying about dying or pulling your chocobo companion to fight with you...

I'll have pictures later of my character, but right now my husband is still searching for Nick Valentine on Fallout 4, I told him to give it a rest for the night but he's determined to find out where he disappeared to after we installed and he ran through the whole Far Harbor expansion... we'll find him one way or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment